Plan your visit
Poland - Palac Kultury i Nauki (PKIN), Warsaw. From April 9th 2016 to October 9th 2016
Titanic The Exhibition will be on display in Warsaw from April 9th 2016 to October 9th 2016. For general enquiries you may call 943 44 55 79 or send your queries to email@example.com
Where we are
- PAŁAC KULTURY I NAUKI, IV PIĘTRO
PLAC DEFILAD 1
Opening hours & Pricing
- Check official webpage:
During your visit to the exhibition please remember that:
- You are not allowed to take photographs or record video.
- You are not allowed to smoke, eat or drink, nor are you allowed to bring pets in (except guide dogs or similar).
- To avoid disturbance to everyone, please silence your telephone and keep as quiet as possible.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the best day to visit Titanic The Exhibition?
- As far as possible we recommend visiting on weekdays or in the mornings. This way you will avoid any possible delays entering the exhibition.
- Is the exhibition suitable for children?
- Absolutely. In fact a lot of our visitors are children. They will enjoy their own easy to understand sound equipment, and moreover, they will be able to touch an "authentic" iceberg or see reproductions of the Titanic's cabins first hand, or the luxury first class corridors. They will have a great time getting to known the true history of the dream boat.
- Is the exhibition adapted?
- At Titanic The Exhibition we cater for each and every one of our visitors. Therefore, the exhibition is adapted for people with reduced mobility. Likewise, people with impaired hearing may request a transcription of the audio-guide at the box office so that they will be able to fully enjoy their visit. What is more, and thanks to the ONCE Foundantion, Titanic The Exhibition features material that can be touched for people with sight difficulties.
- Will I have to leave the facilities when the audio-guide narration ends?
- No. It will be a pleasure for Titanic The Exhibition if you remain "on board" for as long as you want until closing time.