Plan your visit
Exhibitions Gallery, C.C. Augusta (Zaragoza, Spain). From November 4th 2016 to April 2nd 2017
Titanic The Exhibition will be on display in Zaragoza (Spain) from November 4th 2016 to April 2nd 2017. For general enquiries you may call 943 44 55 79 or send your queries to email@example.com
Where we are
- Exhibitions Gallery, C.C. Augusta
Avenida de Navarra, 180
- Open every day from Monday to Sunday
- Access from 10.00 to 20:00
- Estimated time at the exhibition: 90 minutes.
|MONDAY||TUESDAY TO FRIDAY||SATURDAY, SUNDAY Y HOLIDAY|
|Adult||6,00 €||9,00 €||10,00 €|
|Reduced *||6,00 €||7,00 €||8,00 €|
|Group tickets **||6,00 €||6,00 €||6,00 €|
|School groups **||5,00 €||5,00 €||5,00 €|
|Children under 7 years-old |
+ Audio-guide ***
|3,00 €||3,00 €||3,00 €|
|Children under 7 years-old ***||Free||Free||Free|
* From 7 to 18, students, youth card, members of large families, over 65 / retired, disabled, unemployed, other promos.
** Groups discounts available for 15 or more tickets. Groups must have a reservation. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Filming is not allowed.
- No food or drink is allowed in the exhibition. Pets are not allowed in the exhibition areas, except guide and assistance dogs.
- Please ensure your mobile phone is on silence or switched off.
- Photographing is permitted (without flash or stand) at the exhibitions spaces. Camera and selfie sticks are not allowed, they can disturb other visitors.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the best day to visit Titanic The Exhibition?
- As far as possible we recommend visiting on weekdays or in the mornings. This way you will avoid any possible delays entering the exhibition.
- Is the exhibition suitable for children?
- Absolutely. In fact a lot of our visitors are children. They will enjoy their own easy to understand sound equipment, and moreover, they will be able to touch an "authentic" iceberg or see reproductions of the Titanic's cabins first hand, or the luxury first class corridors. They will have a great time getting to known the true history of the dream boat.
- Is the exhibition adapted?
- At Titanic The Exhibition we cater for each and every one of our visitors. Therefore, the exhibition is adapted for people with reduced mobility. Likewise, people with impaired hearing may request a transcription of the audio-guide at the box office so that they will be able to fully enjoy their visit. What is more, and thanks to the ONCE Foundantion, Titanic The Exhibition features material that can be touched for people with sight difficulties.
- Will I have to leave the facilities when the audio-guide narration ends?
- No. It will be a pleasure for Titanic The Exhibition if you remain "on board" for as long as you want until closing time.